Tomato Omelette – Eggless Omelette Sandwich – Vegetarian Recipe
Veg Tomato Omlette – Tomato Omlette Sandwich – Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
In this episode, learn how to make Veg Tomato Omlette, a very easy & quick breakfast, snack or lunchbox recipe.
1 – Small Tomato (De-seeded & Finely Chopped)
1/2 – Onion (Finely Chopped)
1/2 – Capsicum Finely Chopped
2 – Green Chillies (Finely Chopped)
Salt To Taste
1/4 tsp – Asafoetida
1/2 tsp – Red Chilly Powder
1/4 tsp – Turmeric Powder
1/2 tsp – Coriander Cumin Seed Powder
1 Cup – Gram Flour
Few Slices Toasted Bread
– Mix Gram Flour, Turmeric Powder, Red Chilly Powder, Coriander Leaves, Coriander Cumin Seed Powder, Asafoetida, Green Chillies with water to make a smooth pouring batter.
– Add Onion, Capsicum, Tomato and Salt to taste & mis everything well.
– On a frying pan brush a liitle oil all over the pan and pour the batter and spread it so as to not make the omlette too thick.
– Fry it in low flame till golden brown
– Flip it and fry it for few more minutes in low flame till golden brown
– Place it over a plate
– Apply Tomato Ketchup on the toasted Bread
– Cut the omlette into halves and fold it and place it on the bread. Add one more quarter of the omlette into the sandwich.
– Cut the Sandwich into two halves and serve hot.